Capitalize on our momentum!
Develop a partnership with Mommy Connections to access our huge network of influential moms across Canada
At Mommy Connections, we want to create a significant shift in engagement. We understand that when your target market is moms, there is less awareness about logo placement and more about actual brand connection. We are all about connection and our goal is simply to connect moms to each other as well as to connect moms to programs, products and services – just like yours! We have more than half a decade of experience working with global brands. More than 30,000 moms that have gone through our mom to be, mom & baby and mom & tot classes over the past
6 years and have been introduced to products and services through our sampling programs, focus groups, product placements, product reviews, contests, featured newsletters, social media engagement and more.
We have more than 25 locations running our registered classes across Canada and our Brand Partners can work with us in certain regions or nationwide and promotions can last up to 12 months. By working with Mommy Connections, brands can create a really comprehensive marketing strategy and have direct access to moms online as well as through our IN PERSON classes which are offered once per week for 8 weeks in length. We have worked with a wide array of brands and companies including Oyaco, Munchkin, Playmobil, Lego-Duplo, Stonz, Toys R Us, Summer Infant,
Fisher Price, Diono, Peg Perego, Evenflo, Angel Care, PediPed, Stokke and more!
Mommy Connections can be the vehicle to creatively get your products into the hands of your target market. Rather than giving moms a sample of a new hand soap for toddlers, why not create hand washing stations in our tot classes with samples, coupons and the facts about germs and the importance of the new soap product. Make your product the expert and market leader, right in our classes, with our moms! This is exactly the type of promotional program that we love to create at Mommy Connections. Interactive, engaging and impactful. As a new mom 7 years ago, I immediately felt the need for greater support among moms and increased connectivity with my community and the programs, products and services available within it. Mommy Connections brings moms together while also being the platform to introduce moms to fun classes for themselves and their children as well as products that will improve their families quality of life. As a mom of 3, I still love learning about new brands and products and I even drop into our classes across Canada occasionally with my own children.
Mommy Connections is the leader for classes for Canadian moms from pregnancy through to preschool – Capitalize on our MOMentum today and become a Brand Partner! I personally oversee all National Partnerships and I look forward to connecting with you!
President & CEO
We offer Pre Natal, Post Natal and Toddler Programs in 26+ locations across Canada
Mom to Be – Leading experts prepare and inform the pre natal mom for pregnancy, delivery and beyond in a fun and social setting.
Mom & Baby – Engaging new moms and babies through an interactive and educational weekly program.
Mom & Tot – A uniquely structured weekly program offers a place for both moms and toddlers to play, learn and develop.
There are several levels of sponsorship available.
1. Local Sponsorship
- The presenter sponsor is an expert that presents a topic during one of our program sessions. This is the perfect chance to showcase your product or services to new moms. We are looking for approximately 16 different presenters per session on topics that are relevant to new moms, such as nutrition, baby communication, early literacy, fitness, clubs & classes, child care options, first aid etc.
Sampling Program through our swag bags
- Every Mommy Connections participant will receive a swag bag at their first session. This sponsorship is available to companies that wish to promote their products and services through gift certificates and samples in the swag bag. Approximately 20 different items are required per program and we ask you commit to at least 2 consecutive sessions (meaning Fall & Winter, Winter & Spring etc.)
Door Prize Program Sponsors
- This option is for businesses that are unable to contribute to the swag bags, but would still like to promote their products and services to the new mom demographic. The Door Prize Sponsor must provide 1 or more gift packages that a lucky mom will receive during the 8 week program. The Sponsor will be introduced by the Program Director and additional information will be made available (brochures, business cards etc) during that session.
- Businesses that wish to have a larger presence have the option of a Premier Partner Sponsorship, which can include all options mentioned above.
2. National Sponsorship Opportunities
Socal Media Promotions
Email email@example.com to request our 2017 Media Kit with additional information and pricing.
Are You or Your Company Interested in Becoming a Sponsor for one of our Programs?
Fill in the form below and be sure to select which location(s) you would like to sponsor and we’ll be in contact with you shortly!