There are lots of events going on around the country for Mommies and Babies and we’d like to share them all with you! Check here often to find info on new event listings in your area.
- Mom To Be Mixer – a Private Shopping Party At Diaper-eez! Thurs Sept 25, 7-9pm
Are you expecting your first baby, and feeling overwhelmed when trying to decide the best products for you and your family? Let the experts help you…and provide a nice discount while we’re at it ;) Join us for a free Mommy Connections Mom To B
- Baby and Child CPR and First Aid Course – Sunday Oct 19th 3:30-6pm at Think Fitness Studios.
Join Mommy Connections and Emergency Response Training (ERT) for a Baby/Child CPR & First Aid training workshop this Fall! This informative course consists of New Red Cross Standards, runs approximately 2.5 hours in length and finishes when pa
- SupperWorks Party – Saturday September 13th, 3:30-5:30pm
Check out what moms have been saying about our SupperWorks parties! “I was impressed with how organized Supperworks was, and fun too! (The free glass of wine helped! lol) For those of you who haven’t tried it yet, trying it with Mommy Connection
- Pre and Post Natal Nutrition Workshop
Naturally designed pregnancy workshop Nutrition during pregnancy may not be top of mind with nausea, food aversions and cravings driving your food choices. Some small changes, shifts in food choices can make the world of difference to how you
- Under the Tuscany Sun
To mark the opening of Tuscany Station, The City of Calgary will be hosting a community event, “Under the Tuscany Sun”, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. The event will be held in the south side Park and Ride parking lot (Tuscany side) at the new Tuscany st
- FREE Mom & Baby Bonus Sampler!! Thursday September 11th (10:30am - 12:00pm) @ Play Creative Cafe
Interested to know what joining a Mommy Connections Mom & Baby class might be like? Come and try out our bonus class! Thursday, September 11th, 2014 (10:30-12:00) @ Play Creative Cafe We are very excited to have Sally & Erik
- Make it! Grow it! Sell it! Bake it!
Latest posts by Kori (see all)
- 3 Tips to Create A Healthy Back to School Lunch Routine - August 18, 2014
- 5 Practical and Useful Nursery Tips - July 30, 2014
- Home is Where the Art Is: Accessorizing your Décor - July 30, 2014