Do not let the name fool you!
This Mom to Be program is for couples! So Mom to Be, bring along Dad or your support person. This session is designed to do more than just educate moms and dads about the birthing process.
It is designed to connect parents and create a support network before the babies are even born!
You will leave this day knowing your options and armed with information to make the best decisions for your soon to be family.
A certified Doula will discuss these topics plus more….
- Discussion of Options and Choices of Caregiver, Location and more…(ie. diet options, exercise choices)
- Care and comfort during Labour
- Birth Planning, making decisions, prevention of a cesarean
- What to expect in first few weeks with baby and you
- Postpartum Care and awareness
- Attachment Parenting information (ie. cosleeping, babywearing)
- Available Community Resources
You will also get a swag bag filled with coupons, information and goodies as well as a mini photo shoot and a complimentary photo.
The program is limited to 10 couples so space is limited.
SECURE YOUR SPOT AND FOR MORE INFORMATION HEAD TO THE CLASS DATES PAGE: http://www.mommyconnections.ca/leduc/class-dates/
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
~contact mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org more information on Leduc and Beaumont programs