Mommy Connections Terms and Conditions
Any personal information that is submitted to us by our website visitors and program registrants is not shared with any third party companies. Personal information is provided to us by our visitors and program registrants when they voluntarily or knowingly provide the information to us.
Registrants provide their information by filling out a registration form that is available online. The personal information we collect from each registrant is used to administer the program, send email updates, and for distribution to the other registrants of that specific program. If you do not wish to receive email updates following the program, or do not wish to distribute your contact information to your smaller mom’s group, you may choose that option on the registration form that can be found on our website.
I understand that I or my child may be photographed and/or filmed while having fun in the Mommy Connections program. The photographs will be the property of Mommy Connections and no compensation will be given to my child or me if these photographs are used by Mommy Connections. I understand the photographs will be used for promotional or training purposes only.
Waiver, Release & Indemnity Agreement
1. I understand that participation in any demonstrations associated with the Mommy Connections program, while pregnant or immediately following a pregnancy, may increase the risk of injury to myself and, if applicable, to my child. I represent to Mommy Connections that I have consulted with my physician regarding my participation in any physical activites. My physician has informed me of the risks that I may encounter and has given me permission to participate in the pre/post-natal exercise demonstrations. I understand that I would not participate in the physical demonstrations in the programs if participation was against my physician’s orders.
2. I understand that I should consult a medical professional for advice on any medical claims made during the course of the program.
3. I hereby release, indemnify and hold harmless Mommy Connections, its respective directors, officers, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and the Faciliators of the program I have chosen to attend, from any and all claims, demands, personal injuries, costs, or expense, (including attorney’s fees) arising from or relating in any way to me or my child’s participation in the pre/post-natal programs.
4. I understand that Mommy Connections has sourced the very best expert speakers who are professionals in their field. I release Mommy Connections for any mis-information received in the program.
5. Should a provision of this agreement or portion thereof be found invalid or void as against public policy by any court
of competent jurisdiction, the remainder of this agreement shall nonetheless remain in full force and effect.
6. I acknowledge that I have read and understand this Waiver, Release and Indemnity Agreement and have been given the opportunity to ask any questions and have received and understand all of the information which was provided.
A space is being held for me in class and therefore payment is non-refundable. If I choose not to / cannot continue in the program, it is my responsibility to contact the Mommy Connections Program Director 24 hours before the first class of a session. Registration cancellations are subject to a $25 administration fee. A minimum of 10 participants are needed in order to run this class.
If one class is missed due to illness, vacation, etc., it can generally be made-up if the session is offered again the following program. I understand there is no guarantee a class will be available for make-up and that there will be no reimbursement for missed classes or cancellations due to weather. However, in the instance an instructor must cancel a session due to illness/emergency, a make-up session will be scheduled.
I hereby give consent for emergency medical care by a duly licensed MD or Doctor of Dentistry. This care may be given under whatever conditions are necessary to preserve the life, limb, or well-being of me or my dependent.
Mommy Connections acts as a portal of information, the use of any information contained in our program should be used entirely at your own risk. The content of the pages in this website are for your general information and use only. They are subject to change without notice. MommyConnections.ca assumes no responsibility for any errors and /or omissions related to the content found on the site, nor shall it be liable or responsible to any person or entity for any loss or damage caused, or alleged to have been caused, directly or indirectly by the information referenced on this site.
One of the ways in which we connect you with the information you are looking for is through links to other websites (community and business links). These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website. Also note, we have no responsibility for the content of the linked website and cannot be held responsible for the privacy policies of other sites. We encourage you to read the privacy statement of each and every website that you visit before you provide any personal information.
No commercial advertisements are permitted without the permission of MommyConnections.ca. By visiting MommyConnections.ca you agree to the above disclaimer.
*BY CHECKING THE CONTRACT ACCEPTANCE BOX, YOU ARE STATING: I HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE WITH THE TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND WAIVERS AS THEY PERTAIN TO THE PROGRAM FOR WHICH I AM REGISTERING.