Congratulations to our winner, Sara K. from Toronto! Thanks to everyone who entered, stay tuned for another fabulous contest coming soon!
You likely already know about the numerous benefits of swaddling your newborn, but what happens when they start to move around in their crib? It’s time to transition into a sleep bag.
WeeDreams Sleep Sacks are ideal for when baby is ready to graduate from swaddling. Essentially “wearable blankets” they’re designed to replace loose bedding and sheets in the crib or sleeping area, and to help reduce the risk of SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome)
Here’s your chance to WIN one of these amazing sacks!
1. Visit www.weeurban.com/pages/sleepsacks and check out their custom designer prints and colour combinations
2. Comment below or on the Wee Urban Facebook Page with your favourite sleep bag design and you’ll be entered to win!
Two winners will be chosen; one from the US and one from Canada and they will be announced as a blog post comment as well as on twitter and facebook by 10am MST on July 2nd. The winners will receive a WeeDreams Sleep Sacks of their choice!
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by karendavey (see all)
- The Best Summer Programs For Toddlers And Preschoolers In Toronto - April 22, 2014
- How To Avoid Bullying Among Young Girls - April 12, 2014
- Bellies, Babies and Bottles, Oh My! – BabyTime Show April 25-27 - April 3, 2014