“Working with Mommy Connections has been fantastic! We have seen our registrations soar with the exposure Mommy Connections gives us. It’s a win -win situation!”
– Fun With Music Together
“Partnering with Mommy Connections has been a great experience for Retrofit Pilates. We have had the opportunity to host many new moms at our studio and to offer them helpful, appropriate exercise options. Being part of the Mommy Connections has helped us grow our Mom’s & Babes Pilates Program and brought Retrofit closer to the needs and aspirations of this wonderful community of women in our neighbourhood.”
– Retrofit Pilates
“Karen and I formed a partnership to help each other reach new faces. Our 2 businesses really complement each other and it really works well. We have hosted a couple of parties here at SupperWorks and have one planned again for next month. There has been great response and they have been fully booked up in advance. Then they can’t wait for the next one. Karen always has a great group of ladies with her.”
Mommy Connections provides moms with a unique learning opportunity as well as a fun way to bond with their child and other moms in a social environment. We are an excellent tool to promote your business, product or service to your target demographic. By developing a strategic partnership with Mommy Connections you will be accessing a huge network of influential moms right in your own neighbourhood.
Since its inception in Sept 2010, the West Toronto chapter has had almost 400 moms sign up for our post natal program. We’re the perfect business to partner with if you are looking to target moms in the West Toronto area. We offer four levels of sponsorship:
1. Presenter Sponsors – Donation of your time (one 30-45 interactive presentation per session)
This is the perfect chance to showcase your product or service to new moms. The presenter sponsor is an expert that presents a topic during one of our program sessions. Topics must be relevant to new moms, such as nutrition, baby communication, early literacy, fitness, clubs & classes, child care options, first aid etc. We ask that presentations be as interactive as possible to keep the moms and babies engaged.
2. Prizing Sponsors – Donation of items to each swag bag (approx 50 items per session) or as a door prize (minimum value of door prize is $30)
Companies can promote their products and services through gift certificates and samples in the swag bag that every participant receives at their first session. The value must be approximately $10 or a minimum of 20% discount. There is also the option of a door prize. One or more gift packages should be provided to the Program Director, who will then introduce the company at the start of a class and offer additional information to the moms via brochures, business cards etc. For both these options we ask that you commit to at least 2 consecutive sessions.
3. Regional Online Advertising Sponsor – Mommy Connections West Toronto has its own website with a distinct newsletter database, home page ad space, sponsorship opportunities, blog etc.
4. Premier Partners
Our most popular package is for businesses that wish to have a larger presence and capitalize on everything mentioned above but at a significantly discounted rate. This level of sponsorship also includes:
- 125 X 125 ad box on each page of our website
- Logo placement in full colour advertising on Mommy Connections postcards, posters and newspaper ads (at least 3 forms of advertising semi-annually)
- Company presence on all Mommy Connections social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Meetup etc.
- Category exclusivity (for presenters, swag bag sponsors and door prizes)
- Option to hold a session or event at your venue
- Potential for further cross-promotion as agreed to by both parties