SMALL BUSINESS SPOTLIGHT:
Whether you are a soon-to-be Mom, a first time Mom, a Mom of multiples, or a Mom of older children, you are no doubt looking for ways to save money, as well as make money. Just think … do you have items that you want to sell, or get rid of and don’t know where to start? Or perhaps you’re expecting and you realized just how expensive a little baby can be? Either way, we found a solution that is easy and doesn’t take much time.
Enter Once Upon A Child – Varsity Location. They buy and sell kids clothing, shoes, toys, furniture and baby gear, up to 70% off the retail price! I don’t know about you, but I have a basement full of baby clothes and toys that I need to sell. So this week we’re heading down to Once Upon A Child – Varsity location to find these items a new home! The great news is that you DON’T need an appointment and they will pay you ON THE SPOT!
Selling your gently used kids’ stuff at Once Upon A Child is easy and convenient. Here are some guidelines to follow when bringing in your items to sell:
- It is most efficient for them to review items folded neatly or laid flat in a box, bin or tote. Please, no hangers or garbage bags.
- Be sure your apparel items are freshly laundered and in good condition – no stains, fading, or excessive wear.
- Please be prepared to show your ID when selling your gently used items.
- Equipment and toys must meet current safety standards. Toys, equipment and furniture must include all parts, be clean and in good working condition.
- Check out our What We Buy page to see what types of items we buy and sell, we know we buy items you have not even thought of!
- In order for us to offer the latest and greatest in styles and value prices, clothing and accessories must be purchased within the last five years.
BONUS OFFER: With Halloween just around the corner, Once Upon A Child – Varsity Location is offering 25% off their Halloween Costumes EXCLUSIVELY for our Mommy Connections community! So head on down and tell them that Mommy Connections sent you!