We are looking to add one amazing person to our dream team! This December, we are looking to hire a program administrator to help with team organization of events, workshops, planning and business development. Take a look at the post and see if you fit the criteria! We are all about community and connection so if this is one of your core values, think about sending in an application!
Program Administrator – Mommy Connections Calgary
* The successful candidate is someone who is organized and efficient, who has an administration background and is capable of working with and managing a team. This person will be working from home, so highly motivated, and is able to work primarily 2 hours during the daytime hours as well as some evenings. Here are the details of the position:
1. Program Planning (planning 8-10 programs every session – 6 sessions a year)
2. Facilitator Documents & Agendas
3. Business Development (2-4 new businesses per month)
4. Responding to emails regarding programs (inquiries)
5. Rebooking presenters if they cancel last minute
6. Manage facilitator booking, contracts and invoice checking
7. Managing day to day of programs – any issues, you are the first point of contact
8. Weekly call with the Director and Program Manager
9. Managing workshops and events – booking facility space and presenter – following up with presenter, etc.
10. Participate in the facilitator orientation (every second month)
10. Any other duties as discussed and agreed upon.
Approximate Hours a Week: 15 hours (2 – 4 hours a day) * These hours will be daytime, but some may be in the evening. You will be working primarily from home with the occasional time you are required to attend programs, events and or workshops.
Compensation: To be discussed based on experience.
- Please send a cover letter and resume to our director Katherine at email@example.com. In the cover letter, let us know WHY you are applying, WHY you think you’ll be a great addition to our dream team and as well if you have taken a program with us before.
- Deadline for application for both of these jobs is Friday November 22nd. Please do NOT contact us, we will contact you if you are chosen for an interview.
- In person interviews will be held during the last week of November, with the successful candidates chosen and beginning in early December.