Halloween Party for Babies & Toddlers: Friday October 18th & Saturday October 19th
Back for a 6th year, is our popular Halloween Party for Babies and Toddlers! This is the perfect place for you to celebrate Halloween with your friends and little ones! It’s designed specifically for our babies and tots, so come in costume and we’ll do the rest! From keepsake photos, to dance parties, music classes, toy testing, play areas, Halloween crafts, costume prizes and of course a sweet treat, you won’t want to miss this event! We are thrilled to announce that Karen Wallace from Knowledge First Financial and Buy Buy Baby will be sponsoring our parties this year! We hope you can join us for this memorable Halloween Party!
Here’s what you need to know:
What: Halloween Party for Babies & Toddlers
When: We have 3 different parties, choose the date and time that works best for you!
- Friday October 18th from 9-1pm at the Acadia Recreation Complex (240 90 Ave SE)
- Friday October 18th from 2-6pm at the Acadia Recreation Complex (240 90 Ave SE)
- Saturday October 19th from 9-1pm at the North Glenmore Park Community Association (2231 Longridge Dr)
Here is what you can expect:
From play areas to dance, music, toy testing and keepsake photos, we’ve got loads for you to do! Here’s what you can expect:
* Baby Pumpkin Patch & Little Ghosts/Ghouls Play Area: Sprog & Sprocket will be hosting the baby and toddler play area on Friday! Mats, tunnels, foam blocks, balls, toys and plenty more to keep both our babies and toddlers playing throughout the party! Buy Buy Baby will be providing the play area on Saturday for both babies & toddlers!
* Professional Photos: Everyone who attends the Halloween Party will get a professional photo taken of you and your little one(s) by our photographer LandonYYCPhotos! Your first photo is free and bonus this year you have the option to buy additional photos!
* Monster Mash Dance: What’s a Halloween Party, without a dance party! Evolutions School of Dance will host a dance party that will have a variety of kids Halloween songs to dance to, including, of course, the Monster Mash!
* Characters In Costume: This year Princess Parties will be bringing some popular characters to our party, who will be sure to entertain our little ones! From taking photos to dancing, they’ll be sure to add more fun to the party!
* Halloween Toy Testing: Mastermind Toys will be joining us again and bringing a variety of toys to play, ride on, chew on, ring, hit, throw and play with! Always a popular spot with our kids!
* Costume Prizes: Come dressed, or with your little ones dressed and enter our best costume competition. We have three categories: Best Costume – Baby; Best Costume – Toddler; Best Costume – Family. The more creative the better!
* Diaper Derby: For those of you who have a crawling baby (under the age of 1) we have a special contest for you! Anyone can enter our popular diaper derby, a competition for the fastest crawling baby with a prize awarded to the fastest crawler!
* Creepy Crafts: We will have an area for our little ones (and parents) to get creative and do some creepy crafts for both baby and toddler! The lovely Leanne from Sleep Full Nights will be on hand to answer any questions you might have about sleep!
* Halloween Sweet Treat: What’s a Halloween Party without some treats! The fabulous COBS in Shawnessy will be sponsoring all 3 of our parties this fall with their kid favourite fun buns for Halloween! They have been such amazing community sponsors, we are so grateful for all you do COBS!
* Halloween Loot Bag: What’s a Halloween party without a loot bag?! When you leave the party, you’ll get a loot bag with a sweet treat! As well, the lovely Jennifer House from First Step Nutrition will be at our morning party on Friday October 18th to answer your nutrition questions!
Whew! So much fun activities happening! So how does it work? Here’s the breakdown:
Costumes: We highly recommend dressing your baby and or tot up to attend the party! You don’t have to, but we do recommend it!
Age Ranges: We recommend from babies up to age 3 but children up to age 6 are able to attend. Just know the activities are geared towards our babes and tots.
- This event is open for Moms to come with little ones OR Dads to come with little ones!
Who can come: Everyone and anyone! This party is open to anyone who has a baby or toddler! (You do NOT have to be taking a Mommy Connections Class to come to this party!). You can bring your parents, grandparents, neighbours, visiting friends, visiting friends with babies or toddlers, etc.
Ticket Prices: $23 per parent & baby OR parent & toddler
$6 For every additional baby or toddler
$6 For every additional adult attending
- The pricing is PER FAMILY.
FOR EXAMPLE: If you are a parent with a baby you pay $23. If you are a parent with a toddler, you pay $23. If you are a parent with a baby and a toddler you pay $29. If you are a parent with a baby and grandma wants to come, it’s $29. If you are a parent with a baby, toddler and partner, it’s $35.
ENTRANCE TICKET: When you buy your ticket, please keep and or print out your paypal receipt (or save it) that is automatically generated and sent to you. You MUST bring this to the party to gain entrance to the event. We do NOT sell tickets at the door. The party has sold out every year, please don’t wait to purchase your tickets. Make sure to get them early.
Purchasing Tickets: When you purchase your ticket, you will not get any confirmation from Mommy Connections, you’ll get a paypal receipt. If you receive confirmation from paypal, that means you’ve purchased your ticket. If you DON’T receive anything from paypal, you haven’t registered.
Refund Policy: Tickets are non refundable and non transferable. Our policy is strict that we do not do refunds or transfers for any event.
If you have any further questions please email our program manager Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be adding more activities and events on the day of in the lead up to the event, so stay tuned to more activities and offerings at this jam packed party!
Happy (early) Halloween!