Summer is here and we want to celebrate with you! This July, we’re hosting a FREE picnic that is open to everyone! Bring your baby or toddler, bring a picnic blanket, invite your friends, make it a morning play date with your Mom friends! This FREE picnic will include toy testing, a mini market, free giveaways and some freebies too! We would love to host you for this summer picnic full of fun, we hope you can join us!
Here’s what you need to know:
Date: Friday July 26th
Time: 9am – 12pm
Where: Deer Run Community Association *Outdoor Field* – 2223 146 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2J 6P8
- This event will be held rain or shine as if it rains we will move indoors to the Deer Run Community Association.
Who Can Attend: This event is open to everyone with a baby or toddler, or both! You do not need to have taken a class with us before, this event is open to everyone in the Calgary and surrounding area communities!
What to Bring: Bring a blanket, some snacks and or lunch, your stroller, hat, sunscreen, water and anything else you might need to be outdoors for the morning!
What to Expect: We will be set up in the field next to Deer Run Community Association with the following:
- A Mini Market with various products, businesses and services for women with babies and or toddlers!
- Giveaways – We have a variety of door prizes we’ll be giving away (you must be on site to win). Draw will take place at 11:30am.
- Baby Gourmet is Canada’s leading brand of delicious organic meals and snacks that babies love and parents can feel great about. Baby Gourmet prides themselves on providing nutritious and great tasting feeding options for babies and toddlers. Since their humble beginnings, they have worked hard to continuously bring new and exciting innovations, often first-to-market, and will do so for years to come! Our picnic guests can sample their latest product innovations including their new Pear Berry Purple Carrot purée; made with 100% organic ingredients and their first-ever barley-based Apple Sweet Potato Multigrain Cereal.
- Toy Testing with Fisher-Price helps families enjoy the moment, and have more fun. From baby gear that makes new-parent life easier to super-fun toys that help entertain and teach kids as they grow from infants to curious toddlers to imaginative preschoolers, they’ve been making childhood more joyful for almost 90 years. You’ll be able to try out some of their most popular products at our picnic. Our guest will also have the chance to win this amazing Fisher-Price On-the-Go Baby Dome, the perfect summer picnic accessory!
- HelloFresh is a meal-kit delivery service, providing you with fresh, pre-portioned ingredients and recipes right to your door so that you can cook a nutritious and delicious dinner in 30 minutes or less! They will be onsite at our event with exclusive discounts, recipe ideas, contests, and more!
- Mini Market: We will have 8 amazing local businesses joining us for some fun! These local businesses are as follows:
- Buy Buy Baby – They will be joining us, bringing a gated toddler play area and giving away a Skip Hop Diaper Bag and a Graco Pack and Play!
- Princess Parties – They will be bringing some characters with them to meet and mingle with your little ones!
- First Step Nutrition – Jennifer House will be on site to answer any questions you have about nutrition and feeding your baby or toddler!
- Sleep Full Nights – Leanne Walk is our sleep expert! She’ll be happy to answer your quetsions about baby or toddler sleep!
- Kindermusik – Kristen O’Neill will be heading up the music area and offering music demos every 15 minutes!
- Bless This House – Our resident Mother Daughter Real Estate Team, Corinne & Colleen will be happy to answer your questions about buying your first (or second home)!
- Knowledge First Financial – Karen Wallace knows all there is to about RESP’s! She’ll be with us for the picnic and happy to answer your questions about what to do to set your baby up financially!
- Arbonne – Brittany Nadler will be joining us and offering up free samples of Arbonne!
- Adora Birth & Wellness – Lindsey will be with us for the picnic answering any questions you might have post natal about baby wellness!
Weather Permitting: This event will run RAIN OR SHINE! We have secured indoor space, so we will have this event rain or shine!
Cost: This event is FREE!
- Please ONLY sign up if you are able to make it! You must sign up ONLY for yourself, if you are bringing a friend they must register themselves.
If you have any questions please reach out to our Director Katherine at email@example.com.
If you are a business and are interested in either a table OR doing a giveaway, please reach out to Katherine as well.
We hope you can join us for a fun morning picnic!