Do you have a baby between 6 to 12 months of age? Are you looking to meet and connect, learn, get active and bond with your baby? Join us this upcoming session and let us help you get connected to other women in your community who have babies around the same age! We have been running our Mom & Baby programs for over five years in Calgary and have been fortunate enough to help thousands and thousands of women make connections and develop friendships that last a lifetime!
Becoming a mother comes with many loves and challenges, but you don’t have to do it alone. Here’s the three areas our programs can support you:
- Our programs connect you to other women in your community, also with young babies, who are going through the same things you are and understand what you’re going through. Every class we have dedicated Mommy Connection Discussion time so you will have regular opportunities to connect, open up, be authentic, be real and share all the loves and challenges of having a newborn up to 5 months.
- By bringing in educational ‘baby’ experts to answer your questions about your most important concerns around sleep, nutrition, the transition to motherhood and pelvic floor physio!
- By having fun! We will also bring in various local businesses that specialize in programs and or services you can take/do with baby to have fun and bond, like music, dance, baby massage and rhyme time!
Make it a memorable first year with your baby and join us! Here’s what you need to know:
WHAT: Mom & Baby Program (6 – 12 months of age)
DATES: Wednesday September 11th – October 30th
TIME: 10:30 – 12:00
WHERE: North Glenmore Park Community Association – 2231 Longridge Dr SW, Calgary, AB T3E 5N5
CLASS DETAILS: Each week’s class is split into two parts, an educational or activity based component in the first half, followed by Mommy Connection Discussion time in the second half. Most days we will have our speaker in the first 45 minutes followed by our connection time (but it may change based on presenter availability).The educational component includes classes like:
* Baby Sleep – Naps & Nighttime
* Coughs, Colds & Teething
* Baby Movement & Milestones/Child Development
* Feeding Baby Healthy
* Maintaining Sense of Self/Transition To Work (Post Natal Counsellors)
The activity based component includes classes like:
* Mom & Baby Fitness
* Baby Sign Language
* Baby Rhyme Time
* Babywearing Dance
* Baby Music/Movement
* Baby Swimming
* Halloween Keepsake Art (Baby Hand/Footprints)
BONUS: Everyone who takes a class will get a FREE photo of you and your baby with a professional photographer as a keepsake of the program!
*** Please be advised all of the above class topics are part of our programs, but are offered based on presenter/speaker availability. A week prior to your program you’ll get an initial email and the week your class begins you’ll get the final schedule.***
Investment: $130 for 8 weeks
To purchase your spot, add one spot to the cart below, then go to the bottom right hand side of the website where you’ll see a pink checkout box. Click on it and it will take you through the checkout.
For any questions or further information about this program please email our program manager Ashley at email@example.com.
REFUND POLICY: If you cancel your registration anytime up to the start of the class you will be charged a $30 administration fee. There are NO refunds once the program begins.