Mini Movers (8-18 Months) – Thursdays, 1-2pm (Jan 23 – Feb 27, 2020)
It can be hard to find activities that are fun for both you AND baby once he or she is on the move – which inspired us to create our newest program, Mini Movers!
This session will be extra special because we are doing what our little ones do best – MOVING AROUND! Each week’s class will be at a different location, giving you and your baby the opportunity to experience a wide variety of cool activities in Mississauga.
Mini Movers is designed specifically for crawlers and early walkers. The ideal age is 8-18 months but the guidelines are flexible; mobile babies as young as 6 months will enjoy the activities.
This is a six-week series running Thursdays, January 23 to February 27, 2020. The cost is only $139+HST.
What You Get
Included in your $139+tax registration fee is:
- Six different activities, full of bonding opportunities and connection
- A free professional photo of you and your baby taken by a local photographer
- A swag bag filled with discounts, samples and small gifts from local and national companies we think you’ll love
Why Mommy Connections?
Here are some of our past participants’ favourite things about this one-of-a-kind program (and why we think you’ll love it too!):
- It’s a great way – and reason – to get out of the house with your little one
- The environment is warm, welcoming and inclusive
- It provides a unique chance to try baby- and tot-focused activities ‘before you buy’
- You’ll make connections with other local parents
- All the freebies!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How old should my baby be when I register?
A: Mini Movers is designed specifically for crawlers and early walkers. The ideal age is 8-18 months but the guidelines are flexible; mobile babies as young as 6 months will enjoy the activities.
Q: Can I attend just a few classes?
A: Single sessions are not available. A huge focus of our program is community building, which can only be created when a group is consistent from start to finish.
Q: Are dads or other caregivers welcome?
A: Absolutely! Dads, grandparents, nannies; all types of caregivers are welcome to participate in our Mini Movers program.
Q: How many participants are in each class?
A: We aim to keep classes at or below 10 participants to foster a cozy, community feel.
Q: When will I find out the final schedule of topics/activities?
A: You will receive a schedule via email before your session begins. A sample schedule is available below.
Program Agenda (All Topics Subject To Change)
Join us here!