Mississauga South Mom & Baby Program – Tuesdays 12:30-2pm at Fitness by the Lake, Port Credit (Jan 21 – March 3, 2020)
Mommy Connections Mississauga introduces you to programs and services available within your community. Our classes provide a unique learning opportunity as well as a fun way to bond with your child and other moms in a social environment. Each week’s class features a discussion led by a local expert followed by a fun activity for mom and baby. This allows for a unique bonding opportunity with your little one while still fulfilling your need to obtain information and be social with other moms experiencing the same challenges, fears and excitement.
Join us for our Winter session of Mommy Connections Mississauga South! We’ll meet every Tuesday afternoon 12:30-2 p.m. at Fitness By The Lake, which is located at 329 Lakeshore Road East in Port Credit.
This is a seven-week series running January 21 to March 3, 2020. The cost is only $149+HST.
What You Get
Included in your $149+tax registration fee is:
- Seven classes full of information, bonding opportunities and connection
- A free professional picture of you and your baby taken by a local photographer
- A swag bag filled with discounts, samples and small gifts from local and national companies we think you’ll love
Why Mommy Connections?
Here are some of our past participants’ favourite things about this one-of-a-kind program (and why we think you’ll love it too!):
- It’s a great way – and reason – to get out of the house in the early months of parenthood
- The environment is warm, welcoming and inclusive
- It provides a unique chance to try baby-focused activities ‘before you buy’
- You’ll make connections that will carry you through your mat leave – and beyond
- The expert information you’ll receive will make parenting easier (and more fun!)
- All the freebies!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How old should my baby be when I register?
A: The ideal time to do this program is when your baby is between two- and six-months-old. That said, we welcome moms of newborns so long as your health care provider has cleared you for moderate exercise. We also welcome ‘older’ babies, so long as they aren’t mobile yet. If your baby is older, we offer a Mini Movers program for 8- to 18-month-olds.
Q: Can I attend just a few classes?
A: Single sessions are not available. A huge focus of our program is community building, which can only be created when a group is consistent from start to finish.
Q: How many moms are in each class?
A: We aim to keep classes at or below 14 participants to foster a cozy, community feel.
Q: When will I find out the final schedule of topics/activities?
A: You will receive a schedule via email before your session begins. A sample schedule is available below.
Sample Program Agenda From a Previous Session (All Topics Subject To Change)
Join us here!