Mississauga South Mom & Baby Program – Tuesdays 12:30-2pm at Fitness by the Lake, Port Credit (Oct 22-Dec 3, 2019)
Mommy Connections Mississauga introduces you to programs and services available within your community. Our classes provide a unique learning opportunity as well as a fun way to bond with your child and other moms in a social environment. Each week’s class features a discussion led by a local expert followed by a fun activity for mom and baby. This allows for a unique bonding opportunity with your little one while still fulfilling your need to obtain information and be social with other moms experiencing the same challenges, fears and excitement.
Join us for our Fall session of Mommy Connections Mississauga South! We’ll meet every Tuesday afternoon 12:30-2 p.m. at Fitness By The Lake, which is located at 329 Lakeshore Road East in Port Credit.
This is a seven-week series running October 22 to December 3, 2019. The cost is only $139+HST.
What You Get
Included in your $139+tax registration fee is:
- Seven classes full of information, bonding opportunities and connection
- A free professional picture of you and your baby taken by a local photographer
- A swag bag filled with discounts, samples and small gifts from local and national companies we think you’ll love
Why Mommy Connections?
Here are some of our past participants’ favourite things about this one-of-a-kind program (and why we think you’ll love it too!):
- It’s a great way – and reason – to get out of the house in the early months of parenthood
- The environment is warm, welcoming and inclusive
- It provides a unique chance to try baby-focused activities ‘before you buy’
- You’ll make connections that will carry you through your mat leave – and beyond
- The expert information you’ll receive will make parenting easier (and more fun!)
- All the freebies!
“Mommy Connections was recommended to me by a friend and I am so glad I signed up. It was a great opportunity to meet other moms and learn about services/activities available. The topics were very high yield, and as a first time mom, I found the sessions so helpful in answering key questions. Jen was an awesome facilitator! I have been recommending Mommy Connections to all my pregnant friends.” – Past Participant
Click here for a map to the location of our Mom & Baby class in South Mississauga.
Program Agenda (All Topics Subject To Change)