Do you have a busy, inquisitive toddler who loves a change of scenery? Are you looking for a way for your toddler to have some fun while you connect with other local moms or dads? Are you worried that your little mover won’t sit still? Then our Travelling Tots Program is for you!
Designed specifically for toddlers and preschoolers, each week features a different 45 – 60-minute activity or class for your toddler. Nothing is the same! You’ll try activities like gymnastics, music, art, dance, martial arts, and more! It’s a great way for your toddler to try out a variety of activities and see what he or she likes!
Here are some answers to common questions about our programs:
- This program is ideal for walking toddlers up to 4 years old.
- You can take our programs as many times as you want – and if you take additional programs you will receive an alumni discount.
- Moms, dads, grandparents, or any other caregiver are welcome to attend with their toddler.
- Babies under 1 year are welcome to tag along for no cost.
- We offer sibling discounts.
Expect classes in both North Edmonton and St. Albert! Our Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday classes start at 10 a.m.
Visit our “Class Dates” page for more information and to register!
Have questions? Send us an email and we’ll be sure to get back to you right away!