Included in your $139 registration fee is:
- Six weeks of FUN with the same group of caregivers and tots
- All admission and activity fees
- A free professional picture of you and your toddler, taken by a local photographer
- A swag bag filled with discounts, samples and small gifts from local and national companies we think you’ll love
Why Travelling Tots?
Here are some of our past participants’ favourite things about this one-of-a-kind program (and why we think you’ll love it too!):
- It provides a unique chance to try new activities ‘before you buy’
- Exploring the community is tons of fun – especially while making new friends!
- It’s toddler-focused – something that can be hard to find in a daytime program
- Baby siblings are welcome to tag along!
- No two classes are the same
- It’s (almost!) as much fun for caregivers as it is for tots
- All the freebies!
“This program was a great way to get out and meet new people and discover new places we could revisit again and again. Great people, great activities, lots of fun for both kids and mom!”
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What if I’m home with a toddler AND a baby? Can my newborn tag along?
A: You bet! Babies are most welcome (at no extra cost), so long as they are comfortable in a bucket seat or baby carrier. Travelling Tots is a great, supportive way to get used to being out and about with both your toddler and newborn at once.
Q: What if I have two toddlers? Can I bring both of them?
A: Absolutely. Families with more than one tot in the program will save 50% off the second registration.
Q: My child is home with a nanny/caregiver. Can they attend together?
A: Yes! Tots may attend with any type of caregiver (parent, grandparent, nanny, etc.) so long as that person can make their way to our various class locations.
Q: When/how do I find out where the classes will be taking place?
A: You will receive a schedule via email, one week prior to our first class.
Q: When will I find out the schedule of topics/activities? Are the classes types/activities guaranteed?
A: You will receive a schedule via email before your session begins. A sample schedule is available below. We cannot guarantee that a particular type of class will be a part of any given session. Class topics change slightly from session to session and are subject to local businesses availability. We can, however, promise you a great mix of things!
Q: Can I attend just a few classes?
A: Single sessions are not available. A huge focus of our program is community building, which can only be created when a group is consistent from start to finish.
Q: How many moms are in each class?
A: We aim to keep classes at or below 12 participants to foster a cozy, community feel.
Q: What is your cancellation policy?
A: Click here for our full cancellation policy.
REGISTER NOW BY CLICKING ADD TO CART AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE!
“I love Travelling Tots because it got me out of the house and created a community of friends for my daughter and I. Mommy Connections has helped us grow and learn!”
*If you have a baby younger than 18 months, check out our Mom and Baby Program (for 0 to 8 months) and Mini Movers (for 6-18 months)
Sample Agenda Based On A Previous Class – All Topics Subject To Change