Mommy Connections Ottawa introduces you to the programs and services available within your community. Our classes provide a unique learning opportunity as well as a fun way to bond with your child and, most importantly, meet other moms in your area with young babies.
We offer programs in Kanata (Glen Cairn United Church), Orléans (Starr Gymnastics),the Glebe (Glebe Community Centre), Barrhaven (Kneaded Touch Studio) and Westboro (Iron North Studios) so that you are connecting with those services, programs and families in your area of the city. You are not limited to take the program closest to your home, but many people do.
Each week’s class features a discussion led by a local expert or a fun activity for mom and baby. This allows for a unique bonding opportunity with your little one while still fulfilling your need to obtain information and be social with other moms experiencing the same challenges, fears and excitement.
- Babies are usually between 2 & 9 months old, but we have many who start in their first couple weeks of life
- You can take our programs as many times as you want! Each session has a new line-up of presenters so you won’t repeat the same information twice!
- You do not have to be a first time mom; you will still walk away with great tools and amazing connections!
- Twins welcome at no extra cost
- All sessions include a mini photo session with Jessica Angel Photography and swag bag
- Each session is 6-8 weeks long
- For more details, or to register, click here. Check out the agenda for an upcoming session!