Are you excited for the fall trade shows? These shows are a fantastic time to support your local businesses. Many of these businesses are stay at home moms and dads that are trying to support their families by creating unique items you cant find in a store. We think these shows are the best in Central Alberta for being pregnancy, baby, child, and mom related:
- Rock Your Bump Baby Shower- Rock Your Bump trade shows have been around for over 7 years in Red Deer, but this is the first Baby Shower event! Happening September 23rd at 12 pm and 4:30 pm at The Black Knight Inn. This event will be filled with prenatal information, games, shopping and prizes! If you are expecting, this is the event for you! Expecting mamas will receive a free swag bag and professional photo and there are also guest tickets for friends, partners, mothers or anyone else you would like to bring. Tickets are available at: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/rock-your-bump-baby-shower-tickets-45567845653?ref=estw
- Rock Your Bump- This is the 14th trade show and the longest running pregnancy and baby related trade show in Central Alberta! Happening November 3rd and open to the public from 11 am – 3 pm at The Black Knight Inn. Get in early at 10am and a swag bag when you buy your early bird tickets. Tickets will be $5 for regular swag bag and there will be a very limited number of VIP tickets available for $10 for a VIP swag bag! Over 40 fantastic vendors, hourly door prizes, a grand prize, on site professional photography and so much more! Get the latest information on tickets on the website: http://www.rockyourbump.ca/fall-2018-show/
- Deja Vu Kids Sale- This is a HUGE consignment sale of pregnancy, baby and kids stuff including clothing, toys, furniture, and more. Consign your own stuff to get some extra cash! They also have some unique vendors. Sale happening September 15th from 10:30 am – 6 pm at Parkland Pavilion, Westerner Park. Get more information on the website: https://www.dejavukids.com
- Lacombe Mom2Mom Event- Check out the fabulous Mom2Mom Event in Lacombe on September 30th from 11 am – 4 pm. Free Admission and activities. Shop from second hand kids items from baby to school age, meet local parenting resources, shop the family market and enter to win a prize! Check out their Facebook event for more details: https://www.facebook.com/events/2131301760423617/
- All Things Pretty Fall Market- Looking for something really unique? The All Things Pretty Fall Market offers many unique and beautiful vendors and items. This might be just the place to find something amazing for yourself! Happening September 15th and 16th with the Saturday evening being a ticketed event and Sunday open to the public. Check out their website for more information and tickets: http://www.allthingsprettymarket.com/upcoming-markets/
So many great events! Make sure to stop by Mommy Connections booths at both Rock Your Bump shows and say hi! Also cheer me on as emcee for the Baby Shower Event!