- This event has passed.
Late Fall Mama Moves ~ Wednesdays, November 6 to December 18
Register at: https://www.mommyconnections.ca/saskatoon/store/products/late-fall-mama-moves-wednesdays-november-6-to-december-18/
Do you like to be active and set personal goals? Then our Mama Moves Program is for you! Join other local moms and babies for 8 weeks to reframe your mindset and begin a journey to loving the body you’re in.
This program is not just about fitness. It’s about learning to nourish, love, appreciate, and care for our postpartum bodies. We’ll sample different Mom and Baby fitness activities from our community, and learn all about our pelvic floor and cores and how to approach exercise safely. We’ll spend time after each class with group activities that will leave us feeling more confident, positive, and empowered! We will also have one week when we are joined by Kerry’s Photography for Mom and Baby Photos.
Come kick your fall off with other like-minded women on the path to living a stronger, healthier lifestyle.
This Mama Moves program runs 7 weeks and is all about activities for you and baby each week! From Mom & Baby Fitness to Move With Me, Mom & Baby Swimming, Kickboxing, and much more! We meet once a week for an hour, the first 45 minutes will be an activity while the last 15 minutes (or more) will be a chance to connect as a group and discuss new topics every week that are relevant to Moms with babies! This class will be held in various locations around Saskatoon and area.
When: Wednesdays, November 6 to December 18
Time: 10:00 – 11:00 am *Start times may vary slightly.
Where: Various locations in Saskatoon and Area
Cost: $100 + GST
If you have any more questions, or for more information, email email@example.com.
What you get
Included in your $100 registration fee is:
- 7 classes full of information, bonding opportunities and connection
- A free professional picture of you and your baby, taken by a local photographer
- A swag bag filled with discounts, samples and small gifts from local and national companies we think you’ll love
Why Mommy Connections?
Here are some of our past participants’ favourite things about this one-of-a-kind program (and why we think you’ll love it too!):
- It’s a great way – and reason – to get out of the house in the early months of parenthood
- The environment is warm, welcoming and inclusive
- It provides a unique chance to try baby-focused activities ‘before you buy’
- You’ll make connections that will carry you through your mat leave – and beyond
- The expert information you’ll receive will make parenting easier (and more fun!)
- All the freebies!
“It takes a village to raise a child and thanks to Mommy Connections I have found my village.”
Register today, spots are limited and this class fills very quickly!
Register before October 1 and receive $10 off your registration! Coupon Code EarlyBird