- This event has passed.
Late Fall Mom and Tot – Age 1.5 – 4 years ~ Fridays, November 1 to December 13
Register at: https://www.mommyconnections.ca/saskatoon/store/products/late-fall-mom-and-tot-age-1-5-4-years-fridays-november-1-to-december-13/
Our incredibly popular Travelling Tots program provides toddlers (from 18 months to 4 years of age*) and their caregivers with a unique opportunity to play, explore, and make new friends.
Your toddler is so busy and you are running out of ideas for how to keep him/her entertained. You want something that you can do WITH your toddler during the week. Or you want to put your toddler into an activity but you don’t know what is even out there. Or… you get the picture. This program is for any parent who has a toddler! Designed for parents with toddlers between the ages of 18 months – 4 years old, this traveling program provides you an opportunity to try a new activity and/or learn from leading experts about a topic related to your stage of parenting each week
Our 8 week program is full of fun and learning for both you and your tot. Each week we have presentations and activities lead by a local business, giving you the chance to sample some of the amazing mom & tot programs available in Saskatoon. The presentations will be interactive for the toddlers and parent.
When: Fridays, November 1 to December 13
Where: Various locations
Time: 10:30 – 11:30 am *Start times may vary slightly.
Cost: $100+ GST
The program is suitable for toddlers 18 months to 4 years, however, age guidelines are flexible.
What you get
Included in your $100 registration fee is:
- 7 weeks of FUN with the same group of caregivers and tots
- A free professional picture of you and your toddler, taken by a local photographer
- A swag bag filled with discounts, samples and small gifts from local and national companies we think you’ll love
Why Travelling Tots?
Here are some of our past participants’ favourite things about this one-of-a-kind program (and why we think you’ll love it too!):
- It provides a unique chance to try new activities ‘before you buy’
- Exploring the community is tons of fun – especially while making new friends!
- It’s toddler-focused – something that can be hard to find in a daytime program
- Baby siblings are welcome to tag along!
- No two classes are the same
- It’s (almost!) as much fun for caregivers as it is for tots
- All the freebies!
“This program was a great way to get out and meet new people and discover new places we could revisit again and again. Great people, great activities, lots of fun for both kids and mom!”
Register today, spots are limited and this class fills very quickly!
Register before October 1 and receive $10 off your registration! Coupon Code EarlyBird
**Schedule will be finalized one week prior to classes. All topics are subject to change