Your baby has arrived but you have a busy toddler you’re trying to keep entertained while you care for baby. It can be hard with a baby and toddler – the mom guilt is real – you feel like you are tied to the couch feeding baby and your toddler is left to fend for themselves (or be entertained with Netflix). You need to get out of the house but don’t even know where to go! This program was made for you. Designed for moms with a baby 0-12 months and a toddler/preschooler, this program provides you with a weekly opportunity to get out of the house, learn from local leading experts about topics related to your stage of parenting, spend some time reflecting on your mother experience, and most importantly – build your village of mamas!
The moms and babies will be in a room together for a typical Mom and Baby class while the toddlers join our facilitator and play at Learn and Play Cafe! This will give mom the opportunity to spend some one on one time with baby and will give your toddler lots of time to run and burn off some energy – with the hopes of them going home and having a nap for you so you can have some quite time – which we all need and all know is rare!
When: Thursdays, November 8 to December 20
Time: 9:45 – 11:00 am
Where: Learn and Play Cafe – 441 34 St E, Saskatoon
Cost: $110 + GST (this price covers the cost of your child to play at Learn and Play Cafe, there are no additional charges)
In the special instructions of the registration form please include your toddler’s name and birth date and your baby’s name and birth date
Our programs offer a fantastic opportunity to learn, share and connect with other moms and babies and toddlers in your community, while learning from local experts about a variety of topics that are of interest to modern moms.
What you get
Included in your $110 registration fee is:
- 7 classes full of information, bonding opportunities and connection
- A free professional picture of you and your baby, taken by a local photographer
- A swag bag filled with discounts, samples and small gifts from local and national companies we think you’ll love
Add to cart
Why Mommy Connections?
Here are some of our past participants’ favourite things about this one-of-a-kind program (and why we think you’ll love it too!):
- It’s a great way – and reason – to get out of the house in the early months of parenthood
- The environment is warm, welcoming and inclusive
- It provides a unique chance to try baby-focused activities ‘before you buy’
- You’ll make connections that will carry you through your mat leave – and beyond
- The expert information you’ll receive will make parenting easier (and more fun!)
- All the freebies!
- We learn from local experts who we feel are the best of the best in our community and demo the most popular classes that are available for Moms and Babies in our city. We’ll cover expert-led topics and activities each week such as Music, Chiro, Dental care, nutrition, literacy and more!
“It takes a village to raise a child and thanks to Mommy Connections I have found my village.”
Register today, spots are limited and this class fills very quickly!
Register before October 10 and receive $10 off your registration! Coupon Code EarlyBird
**Schedule will be finalized one week prior to classes. All topics are subject to change
Q: Can I attend just a few classes?
A: Single sessions are not available. A huge focus of our program is community building, which can only be created when a group is consistent from start to finish.
Q: Who runs the class?
Hi! I’m Sarah. I enjoy sleeping, travelling (hate packing and un-packing though), singing and most physical activities (my current favourites are probably yoga and wall-climbing). I have two little kids and we all love meeting new people and keeping busy with Mommy Connections!
Q: How many moms are in each class?
A: We aim to keep classes at or below 14 participants to foster a cozy, community feel.
Q: What is your cancellation policy?
A: Click here for our full cancellation policy.
Add to cart!
Classes don’t work with your schedule right now? Sign up for our free biweekly e-newsletter to receive updates on all the latest classes!
One (1) coupon code and/or prize gift certificate per order