Bethany Perry, a Certified Birth Doula and owner of Joyful Births Doula Services has been educating expectant parents for over 6 years (over 500 couples) with Mommy Connections Sherwood Park/Fort Saskatchewan and Edmonton. Having provided Doula Services and assisting with successful deliveries for so many births, Bethany is a great choice when looking to attend a prenatal education class.
Here is a special message from Bethany Perry, Certified Birth Doula:
More and more women are experiencing birth trauma not only physically but also emotionally. Women are reporting not feeling in control or respected during the birth process which leaves a lifetime of damage for a new mom. I wish I had attended a Mommy Connections Prenatal Class with the wide variety of topics and options to learn about 13+ yrs ago before the birth of my first child. Mommy Connections classes provide you not only with medical and natural options, but also provide topics for you to learn more about depending on what will work best for you within our current birthing system.
Here’s what a few of the 600+ expectant couples who have taken Mommy Connections Prenatal Classes have to say:
- “I enjoyed the small group setting, it was very comfortable to ask questions and made the class feel more personal”.
- “I really appreciated the breast pump demonstration, I have to admit the whole idea terrified me and now I feel much more comfortable”.
- “My husband asked questions that I hadn’t even thought of asking”.
- “It was so fun meeting other couples who were due all at the same time as us”.
- “Very informative, covered all the major areas of birth process, after birth and newborn care”.
- “I learned how to have a voice in the delivery room”.
- “Such a great & informative class. We really enjoyed all of the real world experience & anecdotes. Honesty was really appreciated”.
- “I loved the community I was introduced to with Mommy Connections and the awesome products and discounts too”.
Register today for Mommy Connections One Day Prenatal Class for you and your Spouse. Just $150 per couple which includes a SWAG bag full of products from our National Sponsors and Local Sponsors.