- This event has passed.
Mini Movers Program For Parents & Babies 6M-18M (Thursdays 1-2pm, Nov 7 – Dec 12, 2019)
Learn, socialize and have fun with your active ‘older’ babe!
It can be hard to find activities that are fun for both of you AND baby once he or she is on the move – which inspired us to create our newest program, Mini Movers!
Each week week will meet at a different location for a new activity giving you and your babe the opportunity to experience a wide variety of what West Toronto has to offer.
We meet from 1-2pm every Thursday, at a new location each week. Each session runs for six weeks, with our next one running Thurs Nov 7 – Thurs Dec 12, 2019.
Included in your $129 registration fee is:
- Six fun classes full bonding opportunities with your child and connections with other parent
- All admission and activity fees
- A free professional picture of you and your baby, taken by a local photographer
- A swag bag filled with discounts, samples and small gifts from local and national companies we think you’ll love
Why Mini Movers?
Here are some of our past participants’ favourite things about this one-of-a-kind program (and why we think you’ll love it too!):
- It’s a great way – and reason – to get out of the house with an older babe
- The environment is warm, welcoming and inclusive
- It provides a unique chance to discover activities and try them ‘before you buy’
- It’s designed for crawlers and walkers – there is no expectation of silence or stillness!
- The expert information is tailored to the stage of parenting you’re at
- All the freebies!
“It takes a village to raise a child and thanks to Mommy Connections I have found my village.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How old should my baby be when I register?
A: This program is for crawlers and early walkers – we find it best suited to babies from about 6 to 18 months, but this is a loose guideline.
If your baby is younger, check out our Mom & Baby program or newborn to 8 months. If they’re older we also offer a very popular Travelling Tots program for 1.5 to 4 years.
Q: Can I attend just a few classes?
A: Single sessions are not available. A huge focus of our program is community building, which can only be created when a group is consistent from start to finish.
Q: How many parents are in each class?
A: We aim to keep classes at or below 14 participants to foster a cozy, community feel.
Q: When will I find out the schedule of topics/activities? Are the classes types/activities guaranteed?
A: You will receive a schedule via email before your session begins. A sample schedule is available below. We cannot guarantee that a particular type of class (like CPR, yoga, or music) will be a part of any given session. Class topics change slightly from session to session and are subject to local experts’ availability. We can, however, promise you a great mix of things!
Q: What is your cancellation policy?
A: Our full cancellation policy can be viewed here.
“Mommy Connections has given me the opportunity to not only connect with some truly amazing women around me, but also to learn about different topics that are so relevant to being a new mom. It`s social, informative and FUN – it has truly been a highlight of my mat leave.”
Sample Session Agenda-All Topics Are Subject To Change