- This event has passed.
Mom & Baby (0 – 8 months) January 14 – March 3 South Osborne
Learn, have fun with your baby, and meet other new moms in Winnipeg.
Our flagship Mom & Baby program offers new moms a unique opportunity to meet other moms, learn about local programs and services, and gather valuable parenting info – in a fun, low-pressure, inclusive environment.
Each week features a discussion led by a local expert on topics ranging from sleep to introducing solids to baby massage. Following that, we’ll enjoy a fun and interactive activity for mom and baby – like yoga, sign language, or music – and an informal opportunity to chat with others experiencing the same challenges, fears and excitement as you are.
We meet from 11am to 12:30am on Tuesday at Memory Castings @ 721 Osborne Street. Each session runs for eight weeks, with our next one beginning on January 14, 2019.
Included in your $120 registration fee is:
- Eight classes full of information, bonding opportunities and connection
- A free professional picture of you and your baby, taken by a local photographer
- A swag bag filled with discounts, samples and small gifts from local and national companies we think you’ll love
Why Mommy Connections?
Here are some of our past participants’ favourite things about this one-of-a-kind program (and why we think you’ll love it too!):
- It’s a great way – and reason – to get out of the house in the early months of parenthood
- The environment is warm, welcoming and inclusive
- It provides a unique chance to try baby-focused activities ‘before you buy’
- You’ll make connections that will carry you through your mat leave – and beyond
- The expert information you’ll receive will make parenting easier (and more fun!)
- All the freebies!
“It takes a village to raise a child and thanks to Mommy Connections I have found my village.”