Review: Chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat & LiteWay Stroller
The Chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat is the premier infant carrier for safety, comfort, and convenience. With its removable newborn insert, the KeyFit 30 Car Seat will accommodate your baby from four to thirty pounds. The KeyFit 30’s thickly cushioned seat includes a five-point safety harness and is lined with energy-absorbing foam for increased safety and comfort.The KeyFit 30 Base’s spring-assisted level foot, two precision bubble levels, and “Center-Pull” LATCH adjustment guarantee quick and correct installment from either side of your vehicle and give you confidence that your child is safely secured in your vehicle.
The Chicco LiteWay Plus Stroller comes in trendy colors, modern tailoring, eliptical tubing and high-tech wheels make this stroller fashion forward. Compact 3-D fold and carry handle for easy travel. Fully reclining seat with hide-away boot enclosure for sleeping babies. Rear wheel suspension and toe-tap locking brakes keep your ride safe. Storage basket detaches and converts to sling tote for carrying baby’s things. One-hand adjustable reclining seat, canopy and leg support allow for baby’s comfort. Recommended from birth to 40 lbs.
“I’m a busy Mom of 3 girls under 4 so finding products that make our daily routine easier is a top priority for me. Before trying the Chicco car seat Stroller combo we were using a car seat, which all my daughters seemed to cry in as infants, it was frustrating going simple designations never mind thinking about travelling a long distance. I’m thrilled with the improvement we’ve seen now that we’ve tried the Chicco Key Fit 30.
Out of the Box:
- Car seat comes out of the box full assembled attached to base and ready to install in your vehicle.
- Baby can be adjusted by arranging the 5-point harness and tightening for a good fit.
- The handle has 2 locking positions that are adjusted with levers on each side
- Base attached to UAS system in seconds and is easy to tighten with a pull lever to reduce movement of base. The base has measures on each side which indicate base is level within vehicle.
Chicco LiteWay Plus Stroller:
- Stroller comes out of the box in 5 pieces, cup holder, 2 wheels, canopy, and stroller base (Look for the instructions in the canopy they are not attached to the stroller and they are necessary for set up).
- Stroller assembles easily into car seat key fit position, car seat clips onto base, which is attached to body of stroller. This is an easy set up and you’re ready to go with your infant.
- The stroller is very easy to set up, click the 4 wheels in and attach the canopy.
- Stroller opens up and collapses back down within seconds making it easy to carry with you.
- The car seat clips into the stroller in infant mode quickly and easily.
- The car seat positions baby comfortably, the canopy hides the sun from little faces and provides a comfortable car ride.
- Wheels don’t require any air, good feature as they will never deflate, they easily roll over all road conditions.
- The car seat handle has no slip rubber making it easy to carry your little one from the house to the car or for short durations without stroller use.
- The stroller in toddler mode has 5 recline positions and a neat feature of a foot recline to hold dangling little feet from hanging down.
- The stroller is best used on paved paths and roads.
The Bottom Line:
This car seat stroller combination would be a great addition for you if you have one child who you’re looking to have grow into their stroller. I’m very happy with the car seat; I feel my infant is happy and safe on our car rides. The Stroller has been great in infant mode when I’m travelling with my youngest daughter – it’s very easy to pull out of the car and get going.” ~Bailey Spink
For more information, Check out Chicco Canada on Facebook!